About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

fredag 27 september 2013

So Fairy sweet....

My next card for Fitztown is a ....Fairy...I just love them!!!






Here we go again! My image this time is a …. Fairy .... just love them!
This is one of the new image from fitztown and I colored her with Tombows.
 Becomes so good when you can use the water along with the pens.
Have a die cuts from Spellbinder behind her and my embellishments this time it rose, leaf and twig.
Made a few stitches after the long side. Inside just a simple sentiment.

Have a lovely day,
 hugs Kate

1 kommentar:

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8