About me

Mitt foto
Hundar har alltid vart en del av mitt liv och nu ska jag göra en nya resa. Tillsammans med de hundar jag umgås med ska jag nu anta en liten utmaning! Mitt liv som fodervärd!! Så tillsammans med min kamera ska jag visa vad som händer på min nya resa. Förutom hundar så kommer nog maken och barnbarnen dyka upp på bilderna.

tisdag 26 augusti 2014

Last GDT card


This will be my last card as a GDT at Outlawz color challenge, it has been so fun!! 
The theme is "Use 3 colors"
I use blue, red and green.
I have use a new release from Fitztown and
the image Mystical Fae are so beautiful!!
I color her with Polychromos and place her in a die cut
The backgound is creases paper with shimmer.
My embellis are handmade roses, buttons, ribbon, organza and leaf.

Take care, hugs Kate

1 kommentar:

  1. Well they will miss you Kate, you have made fabulous creations for their challenge, and this one is no exception, beautiful card my friend, hugs xxx

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8